Important: Refunds require 5 days to be completed if requested in the first 45 days after purchase.
After this period, refunds require 15 to 30 days due to a longer processs with the bank.
"Excellent tour. This was the best of three tours I took while in Mexico. I loved the untouched sites cenote, zip line..."
Steve Cerodio (Canada)
The Original Coba Maya Encounter
Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Muul pyramid, the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula from where you will have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded Maya village and enjoy its well preserved natural beauties, lagoons, cenotes, jungle paths, and the natural reserve that protects the flora and faunae of the area. Rappel down thrilling cenotes and soar the canopy in breathtaking zip lines, swim in hidden caves and walk through the jungle learning about the unique Maya environment. Enjoy a lush meal of typical food, soft drinks and hand-made tortillas. Keep your memories with the beautiful photographs taken by native photographers.
07:00 to 08:00 a.m. Pick-up at different hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun.
9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Arrive at Coba or at the Maya village: Pac-Chen or Chimuch (According to the logistics).
Pick UP:Cancún: from monday to sunday
Riviera Maya: from monday to sunday
Mayan Encounter (3 hours and a half): You will have the opportunity to see how the Maya live and experience with them adventure activities in their natural world.
- Rappel: After a short hiking through the jungle will teach you to rappel into cenotes of unsurpassable beauty! An easy but very exciting activity that will leave its mark as one of the best during your vacations!
- Swimming: A refreshing dip in the crystal clear fresh water of the cenotes of the region.
- Two Zip-line crossing: Experience the amazing feeling of flying through the pristine rainforest.
- Canoe: Setting out on a gentle canoe trip on a tranquil fresh water lagoon you will be able to appreciate the exquisite natural surroundings.
- Maya ritual: Discover natural wonders of the region and be part of an authentic blessing ceremony that a Maya Shaman will perform for you.
- Mayan Feast: Enjoy an authentic Maya menu including chicken cooked with the traditional Mayan ingredients, vegetable soup, rice, beans, potatoes, pasta, empanadas, and hand-made tortillas.
Cobá (2 Hours): In this majestic archeological site from the IX Century, we take a two-hour tour to explore one of the oldest and most important Mayan treasures in the region, visiting its temples and the legendary ball game area. Follow the paths to arrive at the Nohoch Muul pyramid (the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula), from the top of which you will enjoy a wonderful view of the amazing sub-tropical jungle that surrounds the site. Bikes rental at the site are optional.
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Arrive at hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun.
The Expedition includes:Transportation, traditional lunch and beverages, entrance fee to Coba, archaeological and multilingual guide for all day, all equipment required for activities towel and lockers.
Does not include:Tips for our guides, alcoholic drinks, souvenirs or photographs.
Recommendations: Bring comfortable shoes, bathing suit on, shirt and extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos.
Important: This expedition is not suitable for handicapped people, or people who suffer heart, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or for any who are obese (over 264 pounds). Children under 6 years old cannot participate. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance won’t be allowed to participate in this expedition.