Experience the emotion of driving an ATV or Polaris vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water. Take your memories with photographs taken during the tour.
Emotions (3 hours, 30 min)
- Arrive at Emotions where we will provide full equipment and safety briefing. ATV or Polaris ride for an hour and a half through jungle paths enjoying the natural beauty of thepark. Feel the adrenaline going through a spectacular suspension bridge over a cenote.
- Fun trails will take you to the Casa de la Abuela (grandmother’s house); one of the first settlers of Playa del Carmen. Visit the garden and ranch to learn about the lifestyle in this area 60 years ago.
- Browse winding gaps up to Mayan ruins, authentic vestiges.
- Walk through the jungle and participate in a Mayan ceremony that a shaman will perform with copal incense.
- Keep walking until you reach a magnificent cave, the Cenote de la Luz. You will have de opportunity learn about geological formations, sinkholes, stalagmites and stalactites.
- Fly above the jungle with two zip lines, feel the wind and appreciate the landscape!
- After a short hike you will found a romantic cenote called Media Luna, swim in the crystal clear waters of this amazing natural pond.
- Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch: Mayan chicken burrito, corn snacks and flavored water.
Rappel & Ziplines
· Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
· Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
· Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
· Maiximum weight – 264 lbs.
· Minimum age – 6 years old
· Minimum height – 3.6 ft
*This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
*People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
*Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. From 13 years old pay adult price.
*Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.