Experience the emotion of driving an ATV or Polaris vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water. Enjoy the iconic 5 th Avenue of Playa del Carmen through its colorful charming streets. Visit the local chapel, enjoy the Mexican ambiance or walk a few meters to enjoy beautiful beaches.
12:30 – 1:40 p.m. Pick-up on hotels from Cancun.
Emotions (3 hours, 30 min)
- Arrive at the Emotions where we will provide full equipment and safety briefing. ATV or Polaris ride for an hour and a half through jungle paths enjoying the natural beauty of thepark. Feel the adrenaline going through a spectacular suspension bridge over a cenote.
- Fun trails will take you to the Casa de la Abuela (grandmother’s house); one of the first settlers of Playa del Carmen. Visit the garden and ranch to learn about the lifestyle in this area 60 years ago.
- Browse winding gaps up to Mayan ruins, authentic vestiges.
- Walk through the jungle and participate in a Mayan ceremony that a shaman will perform with copal incense.
- Keep walking until you reach a magnificent cave, the Cenote de la Luz. You will have de opportunity learn about geological formations, sinkholes, stalagmites and stalactites.
- Fly above the jungle with two zip lines, feel the wind and appreciate the landscape!
- After a short hike you will found a romantic cenote called Media Luna, swim in the crystal clear waters of this amazing natural pond.
- Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch: Maya chicken burrito, corn snacks and flavored water.
- You will have time to watch your pictures before visiting Playa del Carmen.
Playa del Carmen (2 hours)
- Walk along the colorful charming streets or enjoy beautiful beaches.
- Endless dining options!
- Enjoy the Mexican ambience of the famous Playa del Carmen’s 5th Avenue.
- The meeting point is the mall “Quinta Alegría” at 9:00 p.m.
9:30 – 10:30 p.m. Return to hotels
Rappel & Ziplines
· Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
· Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
· Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
· Maiximum weight – 264 lbs.
· Minimum age – 6 years old
· Minimum height – 3.6 ft
*This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
*People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
*Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. From 13 years old pay adult price.
*For online bookings get:
-10% OFF purchasing 8-29 days in advance.
-20% OFF purchasing at least 30-44 days in advance.
-25% OFF purchasing more than 45 days in advance.
*Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.